Audacity Audacity

It was good

Its not my type of humor but I loved the graphics and the idea.

Lesbians Meet LazyMuFFin Lesbians Meet LazyMuFFin

Made me laugh

I sure hope this gets past judgement!

Dark Wind Blowing Dark Wind Blowing

Got a bit boring

They kept talking and talking! After a while I couldn’t be arsed to watch it. But I think it should get past judgement.

Sahm responds:

I knew it was boring and I was worried about that when I watched the final movie. I'll choose a more interesting script next time.

Sick Puppy - Lemon Demon Sick Puppy - Lemon Demon

Nice

Really nicely put together. I was thinking about doing a flash movie about that song but I couldn’t of done it better then you. Well done!

Superman Vs. Batman Ep.1 Superman Vs. Batman Ep.1

It was ok

I hate the high-pitched voices! Next time use your normal voice. If your normal voice doesn’t suite the character get a voice actor from the Voice Acting Club on the forum. Apart from that it was OK. Hope it gets past judgement.

ghatauray responds:

ok thanks!i have read everyones reviews and im afraid i will be making another one :P BUT I have taken in what everyone has said and will take more time and effort over the next one and i might even make a script instead of making it up as i go along!

Kong Kong

Well done ^_^

Oh and the guy who reviewed this movie before me. MOVE ON WITH YOUR SPELLING!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

I love this and so do all my mates

I downloaded this song onto my phone... Am i sad or smart?

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

Brilliant but...

Most of the music was from tekken and i hate the tekken battle music lol.

Black Knights Episode 3 Black Knights Episode 3

Brilliant

The only thing id say was bad about it was when the black knight was running towards the army. The movie stopped and made you read something. I didnt read it and i thought that was the end so i went to click X but then they started fighting so i remained in my seat lol

Legend without Zelda BOD2 Legend without Zelda BOD2

Id like to thank you...

Well not being rude but your drawkings arent the best. And ive realized that you can gain so much even if your graphics arent good. Btw i thought it was funny as hell!

RogerregoRRoger responds: